Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Observe cardiac rhythm of patients on monitor.
- Run and post rhythm stripes at designated intervals.
- Initiate code blues.
- Interpret rhythms and validate computer readout.
- Check and verify lead placement on patients.
- Compare posted strip to previous strip and notify nursing staff of changes.
- Notify nursing staff of any change in cardiac rhythm.
- Place patient identification sticker on monitor.
- Recognize and respond to unusual or abnormal patient condition.
- Equipment and Instruments: Clean equipment after each patient use.
- Equipment includes cardiac (ECG) monitor, telemetry transmitter, central monitor bank, and Arrhythmia analysis/printer.
- Test equipment for proper working order.
- Ensure that equipment is in good working condition.
- Report equipment problems to supervisor.
- Maintain work area clean and orderly.
- Assume other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
Pay Grade: 21
• High School diploma or GED.
• Formal EKG or arrhythmia class with a minimum of 20 hours.
• Successful completion of arrhythmia updated within the last two years if basic arrhythmia class taken over two years ago.
• Successful completion of the Kaiser Permanente basic arrhythmia assessment test with a score of 80% or better.
• Current BCLS card.
• Adequate hearing either alone or with a hearing device.
• Ability to organize and ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work as a team member.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest