Coordinator, Queue Management Virtual Care
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Oversees all queue activity for on-demand virtual care services across multiple markets.
- Acts as point of contact for on-demand virtual care queue coordination with supervisors, managers and senior leadership via phone, email, Teams and face-to-face communication.
- Analyzes queue and chat data and summarizes patient experience for local and national Health Plan and Medical Group leadership.
- Liaisons with Health Plan and Medical Group leaders to review data and make recommendations on staffing and workflows.
- Facilitates daily conference calls with management and communicates staffing updates and plans to all management.
- Coordinates with market resources to enable a seamless experience for our members.
- Serves as air traffic control for the on-demand virtual care services, appropriately shifting patients within care channels.
- Partners with physicians and providers to manage different queues (Adult + Pediatrics, Multiple Markets, Phone, Video).
- Monitors waiting room chat and queues; moves patients when physician/provider shifts end, particularly in cross-market coverage scenarios.
- Reassigns patients as needed depending on level of need.
- Support of chat services, as needed.
- Coordinates with department managers and supervisors during disaster recovery. Monitors and reports staff and queue status to ensure minimal impact to member care and service levels to support business continuity efforts.
- Performs other related duties, as directed.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a call center environment or monitoring a control desk.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to handle the confidential information required.
- Effective communications skills required.
- Ability to multi-task between communications and monitoring applications required.
- Knowledge of office procedures including computer database maintenance/applications, spreadsheets and record systems, business organizational skills required.
- Ability to type 35 wpm with 90% accuracy.
- One (1) year of supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 7 hour days, variable shift times