Celebrating Inner Strength
With a wealth of resources and encouragement at your disposal, you can focus on helping your patients sustain their journey to better health.
Mental Health Therapist - Child & Family Case ManagerLocation: Hillsboro, OR Additional Locations:
Job Number: 856706 Date posted: 01/10/2020
- Provide high quality health care through direct screening, diagnosis and formulation/implementation of treatment plan for mental health patients (may include depression, anxiety, marital conflicts, etc., in individuals, couples, families or groups). Document in writing all care in patient's permanent medical record in accordance with accepted medical/legal standards. Provide all care in accordance with accepted practice standards and hospital/clinic protocols (including supervision by a physician).
- Provide case management through appropriate triaging and referrals, reporting to other providers, telephone contact with patients and their families, and contact with outside agencies.
- Consult with other department providers regarding treatment plans.
- Perform other duties as requested.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care Careers
Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care Careers
Backed by a committed interdisciplinary team of health care professionals, you'll provide high-quality treatment for patients with behavioral health and/or bio-psychological concerns, including those in psychological crisis.
With the strength of our network at your fingertips, you'll be sure your patients receive prompt, appropriate referrals across our organization with no barriers to the continuity of care. Opportunities and specialty settings range from substance abuse to social work and autism to eating disorders.
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Case Managers
- Clinical Psychologists
- Clinical Social Workers
- Health Educators
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Psychiatric Social Workers
- Addiction Medicine/Chemical Dependency
- Chronic Pain Management
- Eating Disorders
- Employee Assistance
- Help Line/Psychiatric Call Center
- Home Health
- Medical Social Work
- Palliative Care
- Psychiatric Emergency Team (PET)
- Psychiatry (Adult, Adolescent & Child)
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.