Rad Tech Float-40 hours
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
To provide diagnostic services in a hospital and/or clinical setting, to include clerical duties as required. To perform all duties in a manner that promotes team concepts and reflects the KPNW Mission and philosophy.
- Performing diagnostic radiological procedures, utilizing diagnostic radiographic equipment. Using skills and abilities required for age of patient served to include: routine, emergent, portable, surgical and fluoroscopic examinations in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Image processing. Understands, use the current RIS and PACS system. Work under the supervision of radiologist on an as needed basis. Work with radiologist: on film Quality Assurance, exam clarification. Perform ECG (As required).
- Patient/transport. File work. Restocking supplies/cleaning. Responsible for patient registration and patient scheduling.
- Participate in an on-call or standby schedule as required. Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Radiologic Science or related field
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Radiologic Technologist Certification from American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Automated External Defibrillator within 1 months of hire
- Registered Radiologic Technologist (Washington) OR Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist License (Oregon)
- Daily use of diagnostic equipment, Imaging and health care computer system.
- Demonstrates customer-focused service skills.
- Ability to use and apply excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all personnel.
- Proficient knowledge of radiology equipment and exams to perform fluoroscopy, DXA, surgery, portable and routine radiographic exams.
- Experience performing general radiographic exams using digital equipment within the last three (3) years.
- Organizational skills; time management, prioritization, planning; attention to detail; problem solving, decision making, judgment; technical skills; initiative, communication, interpersonal skills, customer relations, organizational relations.
- Adaptability; following Policies and Procedures; flexibility.
- Experience with McKesson PACS.
- Experience with EPIC electronic medical records system.
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus eligible position!