Sonographer, Cardiovascular 40 hours
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Performing diagnostic procedures, using knowledge, skills and abilities required for age of patient served to include: Routine, emergent, portable, surgical examinations in accordance with department policies an procedures.
- Communication with Cardiologist.
- Assist patient/transport.
- Data Entry. File work. Restocking supplies/cleaning. Quality Assurance functions. Other duties as assigned.
- Variable - Participates in on-call or standby schedule as required.
- A minimum two (2) year AMA approved program and successful completion of one year Ultrasound training and certification, OR
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Certification: RDCS credential from ARDMS or RCS credential from CCI. New grads require certification within 1 year of hire.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required within 30 days of hire/transfer.
- Board of Medical Imaging License in state where assigned.
- Completion of a formal training program.
- Organizational skills, time management, prioritization, planning; attention to detail; problem solving, decision making, judgment; technical skills; initiative; communication, interpersonal skills, customer relations, organizational relations.
- Adaptability; following Policies and Procedures; flexibility.
- Able to work unsupervised and perform exams independently and confidently.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.