Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Candidate must reside in the Hawaii or Southern California Region
Oversees the Hawaii Exceptional Experience program and serves as a regional team member of a new enterprise-wide predictive analytics dashboard, providing interpretation of data to Southern California and Hawaii business operations
- Leads, makes significant contributions, and/or provides technical leadership to high visibility projects to identify and resolve issues of strategic importance to the organization. Interfaces regularly with senior management to produce timely and valuable results.
- Sets the strategic direction of projects. Determines goals and priorities with management team sponsors. Establishes team membership and negotiates time commitments and resources. Develops proposals for clients outlining proposed project structure, approach and work plan.
- Researches key business issues, and directs the collecting and analyzing of quantitative and qualitative data. Synthesizes analysis and identifies key findings. Participates significantly in interpreting analysis and developing action plans accordingly.
- Produces or oversees development of written materials for senior executives and other key clients.
- Plans and facilitates meetings. Makes formal presentations to various senior level audiences.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in related analytical and/or consulting experience.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, economics, health care administration, operations research, public health administration, or related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Must demonstrate effective communication, consulting, interpersonal, presentation, and project management skills.
- Proven leadership skills in project management and consulting.
- Working knowledge of Windows applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Masters degree in related field.
- Kaiser Permanente National Performance Improvement Certified Improvement Advisor.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest