Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Follows proper food handling, sanitation and safety procedures.
- Assembles patient/guest meal trays and/or snacks and nourishment. Loads trays in carts. Delivers meals to patients following established procedures and customer service guidelines and returns soiled dishware, assisting in the dish room as needed.
- Inventories and prepares food items for display in the cafeteria. Serves customer. Restocks with utensils, food and beverages. Cleans serving and dining areas as assigned.
- Maintains supplies and rotates floor stock with items in an orderly manner, completing all necessary documentation.
- Prepares, assembles, and dispenses food and supplies for catered events.
- Collects, scrapes, washes, cleans, dries, stacks and stores trays, pots, pans, dishes, utensils, bowls and cooking equipment by hand or machine.
- Assists with cleaning/sanitizing, following proper sanitation guidelines/procedures, for the following areas/items: kitchen, dispensing, storage or dining equipment, tables, racks, freezers, carts and cupboards. Disposes of waste, garbage or other litter.
- Assists with receiving deliveries and stocking food/items.
- Six (6) months of food service experience within the past two (2) years AND/OR completed post high school nutrition related course within the past two (2) years.
- High school diploma; or equivalent combination of education (lesser) and experience may be considered in lieu of requirements.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in adaptability, customer service, customer service, teamwork, oral and written communication, and ability to operate standard foodservice kitchen appliances.
- Effectively communication with co-workers, customers, outside vendors, and on the telephone.
- Reading, writing, speaking, understanding English.
- Orienting team members, giving and receiving instructions.
- Mathematical ability, attention to detail (e.g. organization, prioritization, proofing, accuracy), concentration, and alertness.
- Food service experience in health care environment preferred.