Celebrating Inner Strength
With a wealth of resources and encouragement at your disposal, you can focus on helping your patients sustain their journey to better health.
Licensed Clinical Social WorkerLocation: Honolulu, HI Additional Locations:
Hawaii Kai Medical Offices 6700 Kalanianaole Hwy., 6700 Kalanianaole Hwy. Ste. 111, Honolulu,Hawaii, 96825
Honolulu Medical Offices 1010 Pensacola St., 1010 Pensacola St., Honolulu,Hawaii, 96814
Hospital/Medical Offices 3288 Moanalua Rd., 3288 Moanalua Rd., Honolulu,Hawaii, 96819
Kahuku Medical Offices 56-700 Kamehameha Hwy., 56-700 Kamehameha Hwy., Kahuku,Hawaii, 96731
Kailua Medical Offices 201 Hamakua Dr., 201 Hamakua Dr., Kailua,Hawaii, 96734
Kapolei Medical Offices 599 Farrington Hwy., 599 Farrington Hwy., Kapolei,Hawaii, 96707
Koolau Medical Offices 45-602 Kamehameha Hwy., 45-602 Kamehameha Hwy., Kaneohe,Hawaii, 96744
Mapunapuna Medical Offices 2828 Pa'a St., 2828 Pa'a St., Honolulu,Hawaii, 96819
Nanaikeola Medical Offices 87-2116 Farrington Hwy., 87-2116 Farrington Hwy., Waianae,Hawaii, 96792
Waipio Medical Offices 94-1480 Moaniani St., 94-1480 Moaniani St., Waipahu,Hawaii, 96797 Job Number: 807478 Date posted: 06/25/2019
Provides ambulatory behavioral health services including evaluation, diagnosis, treatment planning, case management and psychotherapeutic intervention provided to individuals, families, groups and/or Intensive Outpatient Programs.
- Assists with administration, development, implementation, and evaluation of social work programs and policies.
- Conducts social work consultation. Performs clinical diagnosis or psychotherapy.
- Performs case management, coordination, and monitoring of social work service plans in areas of personal, social or economic resources, conditions, or problems.
- Assesses treatment and prevention of psychosocial dysfunction, disability, or impairment, including emotional and mental disorders. Conducts preparation and evaluation of psychosocial assessments and development of social work service plans.
- Helps patients enhance or restore their capacities for personal and social functioning and preventing and controlling social problems.
- Gathers information and identifies resource and referral services for patient care. Educates client regarding mental health services and their benefits. Assists members to use services.
- Participates in or assists with therapeutic and educational group programs. Evaluates outcomes and effects of treatment for individual patients and programs.
- Researches, collects and records data and information relating to identification and treatment of behavioral and interpersonal problems of patient. Proposes alternatives for interventions and approaches for resolutions.
- Collaborates and consults with physicians and other interdisciplinary clinical team members to support assessments and decision making.
- Utilizes best practices in delivery of behavioral health services in accordance with professional and clinical guidelines. Utilizes intervention modalities with sound theoretical base.
- Documents clinical assessments, treatment plans, interventions and all pertinent information in patient medical record according to Regional and departmental guidelines
- Participates in clinical team meetings, departmental planning and quality management activities.
- Graduate degree in social work from an accredited college or university, passing score on the clinical level national board examination, and supervised clinical social work training, as required by Hawaii Revised Statues (HRS) 467E-7.
License, Certification, Registration
- Valid Hawaii Clinical Social Worker license (LCSW) (must meet education requirement(s) for Hawaii State licensure).
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR or CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer Certification upon hire.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) and Taxonomy code required at time of hire.
- Note: This position requires successful completion of credentialing process upon hire.
- Familiarity with conducting group therapy, intensive outpatient treatment, and/or partial hospitalization programs, writing treatment plans, conducting assessments and using the DSM IV and psychiatric medications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in adaptability, change management, conflict resolution, decision making, group process facilitation, influence, interpersonal relations, oral communication, problem solving, quality management, teamwork and written communication.
- Primary care, chemical dependency, and inpatient work experience.
- Consultation/liaison experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in documentation according to national accreditation guidelines.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care Careers
Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care Careers
Backed by a committed interdisciplinary team of health care professionals, you'll provide high-quality treatment for patients with behavioral health and/or bio-psychological concerns, including those in psychological crisis.
With the strength of our network at your fingertips, you'll be sure your patients receive prompt, appropriate referrals across our organization with no barriers to the continuity of care. Opportunities and specialty settings range from substance abuse to social work and autism to eating disorders.
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Case Managers
- Clinical Psychologists
- Clinical Social Workers
- Health Educators
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Psychiatric Social Workers
- Addiction Medicine/Chemical Dependency
- Chronic Pain Management
- Eating Disorders
- Employee Assistance
- Help Line/Psychiatric Call Center
- Home Health
- Medical Social Work
- Palliative Care
- Psychiatric Emergency Team (PET)
- Psychiatry (Adult, Adolescent & Child)
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.