Provide Critical Support
Our company doesn't run without our administrative professionals. Come join a team where you will utilize your strengths and have the opportunity for personal growth, empowering you to realize your potential.
Management AssistantLocation: Honolulu, HI Additional Locations:
Job Number: 778570 Date posted: 03/13/2019
- Answers phones, takes messages, and greets KP visitors or outside vendors.
- Maintains calendars and schedules conference rooms.
- Drafts, edits, proofreads and prepares correspondence; creates reports, graphs, and presentations.
- Inputs data and maintains established databases; gathers and researches information.
- Researches files and documents.
- Exchanges information with functional employees, external vendors and representatives in support of ongoing business services.
- Provides additional moderately complex administrative support as needed to other staff members.
- Administers programs, projects, and/or processes specific to operating unit served.
- May serve as administrative liaison for others within and outside organization regarding administrative issues relating to purchasing, personnel, facilities, and operations.
- May conduct department-specific training.
- May develop department administrative policies and procedures.
- Minimum three (3) years of administrative assistant or related experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Type 45 wpm
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete detailed work with accuracy and within time line requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in adaptability, interpersonal relations, oral communication, written communication, organization, customer service, teamwork, project management, problem solving, and decision making.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing, spreadsheet, and database PC applications.
- Associate's degree in business administration or related field.
- Specialized knowledge related to department (e.g. finance, compliance, benefits).
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
From greeting callers and visitors and answering questions to coordinating schedules and arranging meetings, our administrative, clerical, and support teams consistently demonstrate extraordinary knowledge, skills, and abilities. They provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, our members, purchasers, contracted providers, and vendors.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Sep 16, 2018
"Great place to spend a work day"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Friendly professional people who share insights and work together for improvements and success. Excellent pay and good employee recognition programs.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.