Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Senior ConsultantLocation: Honolulu, HI Additional Locations:
Job Number: 781258 Date posted: 04/11/2019
Provides high quality and cost effective project management, consulting, and analytic support to high visibility projects. Leads consultants, clients, and/or groups in identifying and resolving issues of strategic importance to the organization. May assist Regional co-leads or manage complex projects independently.
- Leads, makes significant contributions, and/or provides technical leadership to high visibility projects to identify and resolve issues of strategic importance to the organization. Interfaces regularly with senior management to produce timely and valuable results.
- Sets the strategic direction of projects. Determines goals and priorities with management team sponsors. Establishes team membership and negotiates time commitments and resources. Develops proposals for clients outlining proposed project structure, approach and work plan.
- Researches key business issues, and directs the collecting and analyzing of quantitative and qualitative data. Synthesizes analysis and identifies key findings. Participates significantly in interpreting analysis and developing action plans accordingly.
- Produces or oversees development of written materials for senior executives and other key clients.
- Plans and facilitates meetings. Makes formal presentations to various senior level audiences.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in related analytical and/or consulting experience OR two (2) years of experience with a master's degree.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, health care administration, operations research, public health administration, or related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Must demonstrate effective communication, consulting, interpersonal, presentation, and project management skills.
- Proven leadership skills in project management and consulting.
- Working knowledge of Windows applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Master's degree in related field.
- Kaiser Permanente National Performance Improvement Certified Improvement Advisor.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Sep 16, 2018
"Great place to spend a work day"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Friendly professional people who share insights and work together for improvements and success. Excellent pay and good employee recognition programs.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.