Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Business Support Analyst IILocation: Hyattsville, MD Additional Locations:
Job Number: 840733 Date posted: 11/05/2019
Performs variety of activities in support of functional areas for a specific project/technical unit or business function.
- Provides general business support to the manager and/or department staff members for assignments that are moderately complex and of moderate scope to include:
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources.
- Compiles, reviews and summarizes data and prepares analysis for functional area.
- Independently uses software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timeline, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
- Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
- May perform other duties as required.
- Minimum five (5) years of related experience required.
- Associate's degree or two (2) years of experience in a directly related field required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Prefer background or experience in quality assurance inspections; janitorial services processes and procedures; infection control measures.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.