Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Upholds KP's Policies & Procedures, Principles of Responsibilities, & applicable state, federal & local laws.
- Assembles all food & non-food items for patient trays, cafeteria and/or catering services.
- Delivers food carts w/patient meals/catered meals & nourishment to appropriate pantries & meeting rooms.
- Collects soiled meal dishes after meal services & returns them to dish room.
- Ensures quality & appearance of all food & non-food items, ensures proper storage of food & non- food items following Hazard Analysis Critical Control Policy (HACCP) guidelines.
- Cleans, sanitizes & maintains all dishes, food delivery carts, equipment, work areas, & pantry food stations.
- Maintains proper stock levels in own work area including taking & filing of inventory & disposal of outdated foods.
- Utilizes effective communications including telephone conversations w/ patient's, doctors, & members, vendors, staff, & co-workers.
- Collects & maintains written information including logs, menus, slips, charts, forms, requisitions, filing & scheduling activities.
- May provide training & orientation.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.