Operating Room Attendant
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Patient Health Care: Lift patients.
- Prepare and position patients for procedures.
- Assist as member of surgical team.
- Assist physician and medical staff with procedures, diagnostic examinations and treatments.
- Restrain or support patient during procedures.
- Records and Patient Information: Check in patient and members.
- Greet and interview patients.
- Direct members to appropriate department.
- Transportation: Transport patients to and form designated areas.
- Route specimens to laboratory.
- Transport laboratory specimens, laboratory supplies and materials, patient related supplies and materials, equipment, and procedure trays.
- Equipment and Instrument and Materials and Supplies: Ensure equipment is available for procedures and examinations.
- Assemble and disassemble equipment and instruments.
- Maintain and supply patients with hygiene and leisure items.
- Replenish bed linen and sanitary supplies.
- Administrative and other: Participate in developing and conducting in-service programs and patient care classes.
- Demonstrate safety procedures.
- Train and orient staff to equipment techniques and procedures.
- Train other health care providers.
- Assume other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
• Minimum three (3) months of recent O.R. experience or Nurse Attendant experience required.
License, Certification, Registration
• BLS certification required.
• Ability to lift 70-80 lbs.
• Will be assigned to SNC Preop/PACU (81155.0341) when there is an operational need
- This is an on call position, days and hours may vary
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.