RN, Oncology Treatment Center
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum two (2) years of nursing experience as an RN with experience in Oncology, Infusion, Chemotherapy Administration.
- Associate's/Diploma with Current Georgia R.N. Licensure.
- Current licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Georgia or able to obtain prior to date of hire.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association must be obtained prior to hire date.
- Customer service aptitude demonstrated through Customer Service Assessment.
- Experience in medical triage and medical office, outpatient, critical care, oncology, or hospital medical surgical oncology experience preferred.
- Bachelor's (B.S.) degree in nursing preferred.
- Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Administration Certification or obtained with in the first six (6) months if eligible or one (1) year as a condition of continued employment.
- Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Administration Certification.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.