Scrub Tech I, Procedure Suite
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
**$2000 SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE**
The Scrub Technician I, is responsible for helping to prepare OR, scrubbing with the Surgeon, assisting with surgical procedures and working in the Prep and Recovery area when necessary.
• The Scrub Technician is responsible for helping to prepare OR, scrubbing with Surgeon, assisting with surgical procedures and working under the direction of a Nurse in the prep and recovery area.
• Preceptor of all new technicians, providing training on new equipment and patient care services.
• Assists in the ongoing process of healthcare delivery to patients incorporating age related and developmental specific requirements.
• Provides technical skills assisting surgeon and operating surgical equipment in a safe efficient manner.
• Pre Surgery: Set up surgical equipment, instruments and sterile supplies and make sure the equipment works properly.
• Intra-operatively: Pass instruments and sterile supplies to the surgeon and surgical assistant. Helps to keep track of needles, sponges, instruments and supplies. Cuts sutures and holds retractors. Manage specimens taken for analysis. Assist GI providers with biopsy.
• Postop: Help transport patients to recovery area. Prepares instruments for sterilization. Clean the operating room and restock it with supplies. Prepares for operating room for next case. Assist the Nurses with discharging patients and wheeling them out to pick-up area.
- Graduation from a recognized Surgical Technologist Program.
- High School diploma or GED required.
License, Certification, Registration
- BLS required.
- CST ,CSFA, and or TS-C Surgical Tech Certification after (1) year of employment.
- One (1) year of work experience in the OR.
- CST ,CSFA, and or TS-C Surgical Tech Certification.