Technician, Cardiac Stress Laboratory
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Performs EKGs per department or provider request.
- Prepares patient and assists physician and/or Nursing personnel while performing treadmill and chemical stress testing including tests performed in the Nuclear medicine Department.
- Prepares patients for Holter Monitor and other procedures as assigned.
- Responds immediately to all Code calls for technician support.
- Prepares EKGs and procedure reports for physician interpretation. Files and distributes interpreted reports and EKGs appropriately.
- Performs clerical duties as assigned.
- Maintains the communication center of the Cardiology Department including handling telephone calls, receiving visitors, patients, physicians, and others coming to the Cardiology Department.
- Schedules procedures done in the Cardiology Department.
- Administer Flu Vaccines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Recent graduate of CAAHEP/CAHEA or ABHES Medical Assistant Programs.
- Basic Life Support
- American Medical Technologists Registered Medical Assistant Certificate required at hire OR Medical Assistant Certificate required at hire
- Familiar with medical terminology.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience working invasive or non-invasive cardiac diagnostic testing.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience working in a cardiology medical environment or related field preferred.
- Completion of EKG and basic arrhythmia courses preferred.
- ACLS certification preferred.
- Certification in cardiovascular or Cardiac Stress Lab preferred.