Imaging & Radiology
Realize the Potential Inside You
Work one-on-one with patients, family members, physicians, clinicians, and specialists to play an active role in the diagnostic and care delivery process. Leveraging the power of the latest technologies and advancements, you'll be supported and encouraged to realize your potential.
Ultrasound TechnologistLocation: Kennesaw, GA Job Number: 898833 Date posted: 08/20/2020
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in Ultrasonography a minimum (will only accept new graduates from KPGA affiliated ultrasound program educational institutions).
- Graduate of AMA approved Ultrasonography Program.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- ARDMS certification in RDMS.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association must be obtained prior to hire date.
- Basic PC (keyboarding & navigation) skills.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in Ultrasonography preferred.
- Customer service aptitude demonstrated through Customer Service Assessment.
- Weekends ONLY Saturday / Sundays from 3pm to 11pm.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Imaging & Radiology Careers
Imaging & Radiology Careers
Do the best work of your career as you collaborate with colleagues and participate in continued learning and professional achievement opportunities. With a range of specialty areas in which to focus — from mammography to MRI, cardiac cath lab to ultrasound — and a variety of different scheduling options, there is plenty of room for you to grow — from technologist, to manager, and beyond — in our supportive environment.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.