Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Please visit the Technical Information page for assistance or reach out to the web manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Under direct supervision, performs variety of grounds maintenance work to ensure hospital facility grounds, plant beds and parking area are neat, orderly and safe from debris; installs and periodically checks water sprinkler system making sure same is in good operable condition; participates in developing landscape plans.
- Vacuums and cleans debris in parking lot areas.
- Weeds, mows, trims, cleans and rakes lawn in and around hedges, bushes, groundcover, and plant beds, including edges of all ground cover and grass areas; waters ground and plant bed areas.
- Fertilizes hedges, bushes, plant beds (including lawn areas) as needed; applies pesticides as needed or directed; handles and disposes of chemicals in accordance with policies, procedures, laws, regulations and/or specific instructions.
- Inspect water sprinkler systems; reports and repairs sprinkler parts; installs irrigation systems as needed; monitors water flow of irrigation systems; ensures water conservation.
- Design landscape plans as directed; participates in development of landscape plans; plants vegetation as necessary; reports and replaces any damaged/destroyed vegetation.
- Ensures proper operation of exterior drains; cleans and flushes as necessary.
- Maintains small gas powered equipment (e.g. lawn mowers, weed trimmers, hedge trimmers, etc); repairs equipment as needed or directed.
- Reports types and quantities of supplies and tools required and used in performance of grounds maintenance work.
- Minimum three (3) months experience groundskeeping and landscaping.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Driver's License (Hawaii)
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in oral communication.
- One (1) year groundskeeping and landscaping experience.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest