Support Starts With You
The backbone of our care team, you will greatly impact the work of our clinicians and physicians as well as improve our patients' experiences.
Hospital Aide - SNFLocation: Kula, HI Job Number: 860191 Date posted: 06/10/2020
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Gives input to RN for development and revision of patient care plan.
- Assists with ongoing data collection; identifies changes in patient status and reports changes to RN/LPN.
- Implements care plan; sets priorities of care with licensed staff.
- Assists with admissions, discharges and transfers/ambulation.
- Reports evaluation to RN/LPN if outcomes are not met, if patient responses are unexpected or unusual.
- Records data and nursing care activities in medical record following Department/Unit/JCAHO standards.
- Utilizes Department and Unit forms per procedures.
- Reports incidents, work related injuries, unsafe equipment or environment to supervisor or other appropriate person.
- Functions with awareness of and applies infection control principles and standards, including patient, environment and employee issues.
- Participates in assigned Quality Improvement activities.
- Reports pertinent patient data at Shift Report; reports problems to licensed staff, charge nurse or supervisor.
- Practices within Facility and Hospital standards/policies/procedures.
- Locates and uses Facility and Hospital manuals, and other reference manuals/books when necessary.
- Remains calm in emergency patient care/Unit situations; follows established protocols.
- Assists as directed during Code 500 (chest compression/runner).
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as Hospital Aide.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Clinical Support Careers
Clinical Support Careers
Supporting members and patients as vital members of our care delivery team, our patient care services professionals include our medical assistants, sterile processing technicians, surgical technicians, nursing assistants, and so much more.
There is a deep breadth of clinical support career options that allow medical professionals to deliver quality health care to our patients. These roles are critical, instrumental, and unique, with a variety of career settings (inpatient, outpatient, home care) and departments. Opportunities to develop oneself, grow professionally, and transfer to new roles/locations make these roles especially rewarding.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!