Mammography Technologist I
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- CRT with Mammography certification.
- ARRT (must be obtained during the probationary period).
- CPR (BLS) (must be obtained during the probationary period).
- Ability to demonstrate and apply knowledge, principles and practices of radiologic, mammographic techniques, breast structures, anatomy, composition and pathology.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Quality control/Assurance functions required for mammography as specified by State of California and Mammography Quality Standards Act.
- Two years experience as a staff technologist.
- Schedule work hours per week will be 20-32.
- Days and hours are subject to change due to department and patient care needs.
- This is a evening part-time position that is Tue ? Sat. Current hours are Tuesday - Friday 3:15 pm - 9:15 pm and Saturday 8:30 am - 2:30 pm.