Digital Senior Product Manager
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Performs external discovery (e.g., identifying marketplace innovation, testing directly with end users) and internal discovery (e.g., collaborating with business partners to identify needs) with support from UX design and research, engineering, and business partners.
- With value management, defines and tracks outcomes (OKRs), based on experience group OKRs and be aware of performance metrics (e.g., speed, quality).
- Collaborates with squad to solve user problems (through competitive and user research/testing, experimentation and/or design thinking techniques).
- Defines user stories, acceptance criteria and prioritize backlog to ensure work is in line with experience strategy and understood by squad.
- Serves as a facilitator not only within a squad but with various stakeholder groups within the organization.
- Understands and helps coordinate inter-squad and external dependencies, as applicable.
- Collaborates with operations teams and regions to support regional adoption; leads trainings to build readiness for Production Support and Operational Readiness teams.
- Provides an end-to-end/holistic view of how specific business/clinical processes and internal system configurations impact that experience.
- With business partners, evaluates potential business/clinical process changes and impacted systems to be able to implement the desired features.
- Ensures stories clearly communicate customer/stakeholder needs to the squad; work with squad to clarify stories as necessary.
- Helps the squad to focus by prioritizing a backlog of work that includes and is balanced across new development, non-functional requirements, and technical work (e.g., maintenance, support, technical debt), where applicable.
- Develops product roadmap, from ideation to launch, defining product vision, driven by customer research, market analysis, analytics and validated by end users.
- Participates in product discovery, validating new ideas and taking learnings to funnel to the product roadmap.
- Writes user stories based on validated learnings and prioritizing the backlog.
- Partners with various stakeholder groups and work in a highly-complex, matrix environment at a fast pace in an enterprise-size company.
- Reviews analytical dashboards, OKR alignment, support the creation and readout of reports and status updates, prepare presentation decks, miscellaneous meetings.
- Leads one (1) to three (3) squads.
- Responsible for the prioritization of the backlog and makes decisions based on the value that will be delivered for multiple complex products.
- Makes decisions in terms of bringing new or enhanced products to the market and what to defer or deny on the product roadmap.
- Leads feature demos for stakeholders; provides product expertise, peer training, and consultation where necessary.
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant experience.
- Bachelors Degree in related field required. Additional equivalent work experience in a directly related field may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Ability to handle ambiguity well, not always having clearly defined customer problems to solve and needing to identify these problems and objectives from time to time through product discovery.
- Ability to develop solutions for complex problems even when all the necessary data is not readily available.
- Ability to resolve complex problems that may overlap with other supporting areas (i.e. capability, backend services, etc.).
- Ability to communicate on a more technical level with the engineering teams involved in the product but also have executive presence and present clearly and concisely to stakeholders and leadership.
- Expertise with A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and other methods of product validation.
- Ability to influence stakeholder groups and peers of product vision and prioritization, leveraging a data-informed approach and customer/competitive insights.
- Ability to navigate and self-serve in Adobe Analytics or a similar analytics tool.
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative feedback to form insights that drive actions.
- Ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Six (6) or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working in the health care industry.
- Masters degree.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) preferred.
- Pragmatic Product School, or similar Product Management Certification preferred.