IT Consultant IILocation: Lake Oswego, OR Additional Locations:
Job Number: 798161 Date posted: 06/25/2019
107%>As an IT consultant and chief of staff for the ED, one of the key job
responsibilities is to gather and publish relevant data on the operational
health of the organization. This ranges from financial management, supply
demand, vendor management
- Analyzing financial reports, variances and soliciting commentaries
explaining the variances from the cost center managers.
- Facilitating and driving supply demand conversations with all the cost
center managers, reviewing on-going trends on resource ramp-ups and ramp-downs,
using trends to respectfully challenge the resource managers when commentary
doesn-t support the data/trends observed
- Act as the key guardian to ensure data integrity and accuracy of the
supply demand data in the Demand management tool
- Plan and Organize all forecasting cycles, budget planning cycles, Impact
of Investment conversations with the team
- Provide relevant resourcing information to the vendors and act as a key
liaison between, HPTS, vendors, VMO office, SPRo etc.
- Manage SharePoint, Confluence, MS Teams and other collaboration platforms
tools. Should have expertise in managing such tools in a site administrator
- Work with the managers to gather data for all hands meetings, operations
review meetings, project review meetings etc
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 9, 2019
"Repeatedly voted Best Place to Work"
- Neutral Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 8 years
Great company paid benefits, learning opportunities, diverse company base, flexible telecommute policy Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.