Support Services Business/Project CoordinatorLocation: Lake Oswego, OR Additional Locations:
Job Number: 815801 Date posted: 08/02/2019
UPW reports - Budget/Finance tracking, utilizing Excel, identifying variances.
RPM/Niku application - Task setup, adding resources to the project/tasks
Scheduling meetings / Meeting notes
- Supervision: Independently completes project-related activities, and initiates project/program tasks. Coordinate project deliverables/issues with key stakeholders. Routinely completes complex assignments requiring independent action, and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues with consistency and accuracy.
- Tools/Software: Operational knowledge and proficiency in NIKU Timekeeping, NIKU Workbench, ARIBA, VANTIVE, KPR, Data Repository, Business Objects, Customer Service Request System, and Microsoft Project.
- Information Processing: Creates and disseminates information (Project Plan, etc.), to project team members. Researches, compiles, and formats information into databases and spreadsheets. Responsible for organizational level operations including coding invoices, and acting as a liaison to Finance. Manages contractor invoices to ensure appropriate application of cost centers and GL spending categories; monitors for accurate processing through A/P and ensures accuracy against NIKU. Functions as a subject matter expert on CDP, KPR, NIKU, and Ariba. Assumes liaison role between assigned unit and other KP-IT Business units. Functions as an information source on organization policies and procedures. Adheres to strict confidentiality and information privacy requirements.
- Logistics: Coordinates special events, large group meetings, conferences, and audio-visual equipment, Coordinate processes for new employee work environment, to include space assignment, telephone and computer arrangement. Manage organizational level space and facilities processes for FTE's and contractors by coordinating resource moves, adds, or changes space reassignments. Requires interaction with KP-IT Facilities, Senior Management, and other KP-IT Business Units. Coordinate furniture rental or purchase.
- Process/Analysis: Applies KP-IT methodologies and standards in gathering, documenting, and analyzing business requirements. Guides project team on KP-IT Project Management processes and protocols. Analyze source data and identify risks. Identify areas of improvements for service and performance of KP-IT reporting tools and processes.
- Reporting and Documentation: Ensures required project documentation and reporting for CDP phases and other key project time and budget requirements. Develops and maintains project document library. Documents and updates project action items/issues logs. Creates status reports, resource management reports, project status reports, and other customized reports as requested to comply with Governance or other mandates. Assists Project/Program Managers with tracking and reporting of project costs and status to ensure accuracy in reporting and to minimize project delays. Initiates Memo of Understanding, Project Schedule, Project Plan, Communications plan, Recharge Agreements, Business Cases, and Service Level Agreements.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in project coordination or related work.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Functional knowledge of project management tools
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical, summarization, conceptualization, and prioritization of skills.
- Ability to initiate and drive process improvements.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage rapidly and frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Advanced, high level proficiency of Microsoft Office products (Visio, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project)
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Minimum two (2) years of KP experience preferred.
- Associates' degree preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 9, 2019
"Repeatedly voted Best Place to Work"
- Neutral Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 8 years
Great company paid benefits, learning opportunities, diverse company base, flexible telecommute policy Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.