Undergraduate Intern, Technical Analytics and ReportingLocation: Lake Oswego, OR Additional Locations:
Empire Corporate Plaza 10740 4th St., 10740 4th St., Rancho Cucamonga,California, 91730 Job Number: 866531 Date posted: 02/26/2020
Enterprise Membership System is responsible for creating reports and dashboards that support Accounting and Finance for the largest technology replacement project in the history of Kaiser. The technology that is being replaced is used to collect and manage 80% of Kaiser's Yearly Revenue.
The selected Intern will work with Senior Developers to build reports and dashboards. They will help in all aspects of the process including testing, defect resolution, documentation management, and educating end users. This person will be writing/troubleshooting SQL and working with Visualization Tools (Power BI/Tableau).
- Well versed in SQL, Power BI and Tableau
- An interest in Healthcare Analytics
- General understanding of accounting/finance is helpful
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree or have graduated from an accredited university with a focus in Computer Science or MIS
- Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
- Report development and analytics.
- Project management - planning, execution, and measurement.
- Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
- Job shadowing in other functional areas.
- Performing additional duties as required.
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree or have graduated from an accredited university within the last year.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 3.0 GPA or above.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.