Realize the Potential Inside You
Work one-on-one with patients, family members, physicians, clinicians, and specialists to play an active role in the diagnostic and care delivery process. Leveraging the power of the latest technologies and advancements, you'll be supported and encouraged to realize your potential.
Mammography Rad Tech ILocation: Lancaster, CA Job Number: 705618 Date posted: 09/11/2018
- Conducts a patient interview to attain full understanding of procedure & ultimately obtaining consent of the patient. Assists with orientation & training of students & other Radiologic Technologists in all aspects of positioning, compression, exposure factors, film processing & quality assurance/control.
& abnormal tissue ( e.g., mammary, muscle, fat, lymph).
accurately & immediately following each procedure.
& local laws & regulation, accreditation & licenser requirements (if applicable), & KP's policies & procedures.
- Minimum one (1) year of recent experience (within the last twelve (12) months)as a Radiologic Technologist including the performance of routine mammographic examinations/procedures in an acute care medical center, outpatient breast center or other FDA-certified facility..
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Valid and current certificate in Mammography issued by the California State Department of Health Services, Radiologic Health Branch (CDPH).
- Maintain compliance with all current organizational, state and federal regulations pertaining to required number and types of mammographic examinations to be performed within a specified time period; compliance with all required Continuing Education
(CEs) in Mammography.
- Will be required to cover Palmdale and Antelope Valley Medical Office Building
- Will work every other weekend and/or rotating weekends
- Will cover General Radiology as needed
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. Submit Interest
About Imaging & Radiology Careers
Imaging & Radiology Careers
Do the best work of your career as you collaborate with colleagues and participate in continued learning and professional achievement opportunities. With a range of specialty areas in which to focus — from mammography to MRI, cardiac cath lab to ultrasound — and a variety of different scheduling options, there is plenty of room for you to grow — from technologist, to manager, and beyond — in our supportive environment.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Feb 2, 2018
- Positive Outlook
- Positive opinion of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 8 years)
Excellent benefits. Great calibre of employees, respectful workplace. Very forward thinking and fosters innovation.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.