Physical Therapist - Per Diem Spine Care
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Completion of an accredited PT training program with a Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy.
- Current CA Physical Therapist License OR License eligibility letter prior to first day of employment:
- BLS required prior to first day of employment.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) required prior to first day of employment.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- If CA PT License Applicant (PTLA) or PT Aide Letter recipient: licensing exam must be passed within (120) days from letter date.
- Member APTA
- Preferred OCS, proficient in Spine Care to work in collaborative MD/NP clinics for spine care services,
- Available weekends and evenings