Psych Social Worker
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Timely and appropriate assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning and treatment intervention of members.
- Appropriate selection of treatment modality to members presenting problem.
- Is an effective communicator of clinical material to member and clinical staff
- Provides high internal and external customer/patient satisfaction.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of treatment methodologies.
- Provides appropriate and timely documentation of clinical encounters in members charts.
- Is knowledgeable of KP and community resources.
- Adheres to all mandated guidelines for patients clinical care and license.
- Maintains license.
- Conduct initial interview with Members by eliciting and interpreting the psychological and social meaning of complaints.
- Determines urgency of members need.
- Provides a professional interpretation of members presentation and recommends a course of therapeutic action, selects appropriate treatment modality.
- Provides treatment to adults, adolescents and children.
- Renders appropriate and immediate guidance & therapy for members in crisis or in need of clinical services.
- Maintains written record of therapy, prepares reports and letter; phones, writes and visits (with member permission) social agencies, schools relatives, friends to obtain pertinent information.
- Provides clinical consultation in an integrated health care environment regarding family interactions, sociocultural determinants and community resources.
- Provides telephone assessment, counseling, resource information and referrals.
- Proficient in identifying and treating the span of developmental stages.
- Proficient in various treatment modalities including, but not limited to individual, group family & child therapy.
- Complies with organizational, departmental, state/federal guidelines & all regulatory agency policies and procedures.
- Participates in QM & CQI activities.
- Two (2) years of post graduate experience in a behavioral health setting required.
- Masters degree in a Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or other field related to behavioral health required.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (California) OR Licensed Clinical Social Worker (California)
- National Provider Identifier
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize current DSM nomenclature required.
- Consistently demonstrates the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to customers, contracted providers, and vendors.
- Position may include every other/rotating weekends
- May be filled by LCSW or LMFT.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.