CDU RN - Part Time, Largo MOB
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Deliver competent urgent or emergent nursing care to a diverse patient population of all ages, acuities and conditions.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience as a registered nurse in an emergency room or acute care environment.
- Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program.
- This job requires credentials from multiple states. Credentials from the primary work state are required before hire. Additional Credentials from the secondary work state(s) are required post hire.
- Registered Nurse License (Virginia) within 6 months of hire AND Registered Nurse License (Maryland) within 6 months of hire
- Compact License: Registered Nurse within 6 months of hire
- Registered Nurse License (District of Columbia) within 6 months of hire
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support from American Heart Association
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course within 6 months of hire
- Proficient in use of applicable computer software required.
- Able to pass a regional competency exam within 3 months of hire.
- Experience with patient populations ranging from infant to geriatrics preferred.
- Experience in IV therapy is preferred.
- BSN is preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.