Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Assists gastroenterologists and providers to conduct invasive diagnostic procedures. such as colonoscopy, endoscopy, and flexible sigmoidoscopy. Cleans, disinfects, and prepares equipment used for procedures as needed.
- 100% Travel.
- Assists gastroenterologist and providers to perform diagnostic and minor medical procedures.
- Washes, inspects, decontaminates and maintains equipment following established infection control procedures.
- Prepares equipment and supplies needed for scheduled procedures.
- Assist in patient flow; providing support as necessary.
- Maintain general stock levels within the department.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- Minimum two (2) years current (within last two (2) years) experience as a GI Technician required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Basic Life Support from American Heart Association
- External applicants and all internal applicants that did not go through KPMAS Regional Clinical Patient Services will be required to complete internal Kaiser courses and required to complete all other competencies within the first thirty (30) days of employment, and annually thereafter.
- In order to work effectively with patients, must have effective interpersonal and communication skills and be able to stand, walk, bend, lift at least 50 pounds, hear speak and see.
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software required.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- GI certification preferred.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest