Wound, Ostomy, Continence RN - Part Time, Largo MOB *$3,000 Sign On Bonus
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Manages outcomes for wound, ostomy and continence patients across the continuum of care by providing, coordinating, and supporting clinical aspects of direct patient care including appropriate discharge planning, and coordination of services and education.
- Serves members throughout the care continuum requires the WOCN to travel among Kaiser Permanente Medical Centers and/or core Hospitals and SNFs, as well as monitors clinical progress in Home Wound Care.
- One (1) year of relevant wound care clinical nursing experience required.
- Graduation from an accredited Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Education Program required.
- This job requires credentials from multiple states. Credentials from the primary work state are required before hire. Additional Credentials from the secondary work state(s) are required post hire.
- Registered Nurse License (Virginia) within 6 months of hire AND Registered Nurse License (Maryland) within 6 months of hire
- Compact License: Registered Nurse within 6 months of hire
- Registered Nurse License (District of Columbia) within 6 months of hire
- Wound Ostomy Continence Nurse Certificate
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred.