Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
SEIU Local 105 - $40.59 - $44.37
“May be entitled to translation/bilingual, shift or other wage premiums as governed by the applicable collective bargaining agreement. Please refer to the respective collective bargaining agreement for additional information on such wage premiums: https://www.lmpartnership.org/local-contracts."
- This position, knows and complies with all Kaiser Permanente quality, safety, and emergency policies and procedures. Demonstrates quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice in every interaction with patients, colleagues, providers, and leadership. Ensures patient safety in the preparation and provisioning of care related to but not limited to medications, procedures, infection prevention, fall prevention, including consistent use of two patient identifiers and procedural time outs. Reports safety hazards, accidents and incidents, and unsafe working conditions promptly.
- Instructs patient in preparing for examinations; explains, in a courteous manner, all procedures to be performed. Administers contrast media, as necessary, under direction of physician. Positions patient to obtain desired images in accordance with physician's instruction and using knowledge of human anatomy.
- Operates MRI equipment to produce images of specified areas of the body, using knowledge of physiology and cross-sectional anatomy. Monitors images and makes necessary adjustments to obtain optimal images according to radiologist designated protocols. Confers with Radiologist to establish requirements for non-standard examinations.
- Operates and maintain image recording equipment, including computer, disk drives, image storage equipment and other devices. Processes and / or reformats images as required. Consistently operates Radiology Information System to ensure accurate patient information by: tracking patient in/out of procedure room, tracking supplies/films used, identifying patient films, and tracking repeated films.
- Monitors patient during sedation under direction of a physician and supervision of imaging RN. Maintains daily / monthly quality control of all MRI procedures and related equipment by monitoring the operating condition of the equipment, and evaluating image quality.
- Prepares and maintains MRI records and files, as required. Maintains daily log and enters statistics into computer. Compiles data and prepares reports in accordance with established guidelines.
- Monitors and maintains inventory of supplies used in providing MRI services according to established guidelines. Maintains equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Communicates clearly, effectively and appropriately at all times. Communicates verbally in a clear and concise manner. Demonstrates courteous and appropriate telephone skills. Communicates in writing accurately, completely and legibly, and routes such communication appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Considers the cognitive, physical, emotional and chronological maturation process in delivery of services to patients in the age group served. Assesses data reflective of the patient's status and interprets the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs, and provides the care needed in accordance with department policy. Exercises clinical judgment within scope of practice.
- Performs other duties as required, to include assisting with scheduling member appointments.
- In addition to defined technical requirements, accountable for consistently demonstrating service behaviors and principles defined by the Kaiser Permanente Service Quality Credo, the KP Mission as well as specific departmental/organizational initiatives. Also accountable for consistently demonstrating the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to purchasers, contracted providers and vendors.