Regional Director II - Oncology
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- This position, knows and complies with all Kaiser Permanente quality, safety, and emergency policies and procedures. Demonstrates quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice in every interaction with patients, colleagues, providers, and leadership. Ensures patient safety in the preparation and provisioning of care related to but not limited to medications, procedures, infection prevention, fall prevention, including consistent use of two patient identifiers and procedural time outs. Reports safety hazards, accidents and incidents, and unsafe working conditions promptly.
- Responsible for the ongoing effectiveness of programs and strategies which are integrated with business plans and meet or exceed cost, quality, clinical and utilization standards and performance measures.
- Ensures that services meet members', physicians and internal clients' needs in a changing, competitive health care market.
- Leads workgroups in partnership with the operations leadership and CPMG to direct the continuous improvement of all clinical practices, services and operations by design and implementation of systems, processes and methods to evaluate and improve patient care.
- As part of management team, participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of new models/methods of delivering primary care to members. Integrates work plans and produces seamless transition of care for members.
- Ensures patient care staff provide the highest quality of care and are in compliance with the Nurse Practice Act, National Committee of Quality Assurance federal, state and local requirements.
- Collaborates with physicians, nursing and other health care providers in establishing, implementing, and maintaining patient care, quality and service standards to meet members' and internal clients' expectations.
- Acts as a patient advocate resolving patient care issues.
- Designs and evaluates processes to improve systems and patient care results across the multiple departments and across continuum of care. Develops studies and assures dissemination of best practices where appropriate.
- Identifies, develops, implements and evaluates clinical guidelines and education for patient care, Guidelines clinical departments in the development of quality guidelines and operationalizes measures of compliance with those guidelines.
- Directs the management of financial plans, resources and budgets.
- Determines the appropriate staff mix for multiple departments and manages human resources functions; develops processes to screen, interview, hire, train, and maintain the competency of all staff.
- Directs the development, implementation, and monitoring of departmental policies and procedures which support the organization's goals and business objectives.
- Collaborates with Physician Team Leaders and Department Chiefs in planning and developing the level of patient services/programs and the day-to-day operations of departments.
- Integrates outpatient services/programs with strategic business plans.
- Directs the management of human resources, labor relations, employee and safety/risk management functions.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in management related to clinical area.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills; knowledge of ambulatory care practices, operations and local, state and federal regulatory standards.
- Ability to conduct business and financial planning.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Preferred licensed in the state of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant or other health care area related license.
- Oncology/Infusion Services/Endocrine/ID experience desired
- Master's degree preferred.