Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care
Celebrating Inner Strength
With a wealth of resources and encouragement at your disposal, you can focus on helping your patients sustain their journey to better health.
Licensed Mental Health Professional - Mental Health - LongmontLocation: Longmont, CO Job Number: 913712 Date posted: 10/19/2020
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Specialty Position Responsibilities may vary according to program service and may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Obtains complete biopsychosocial history of assigned patients and follows through on appropriate disposition of patient in conjunction with written protocols and physician consultation as needed.
- Assists the patient/family in identifying personal goals of care and with the development of care plans.
- Executes functions which deliver aspects of care that implement and are consistent with the care plan.
- Facilitates the coordination and integration of care between health care services.
- Provide patient and family education effectively and sensitively to encourage compliance with medical and behavioral regimes.
- Determine and manage appropriate levels of care and service for patients using clinical knowledge, established guidelines and psychiatric consultation
- Act as a liaison between patients, their families, physicians, staff, and contract providers as needed to facilitate recommended interventions and follow-up
- Document all clinical interventions
- Provide consultation for complex situations to providers, staff and contract agencies in caring for patients
- Collaborate and assist in coordinating placement options for patients
- Determines need for physician consultation based on evaluations and established guidelines.
- Continuously assesses, evaluates, and records patient response to interventions.
- Evaluates emergency situations within scope and initiates appropriate interventions.
- Practices within scope of practice parameters as inferred by licensure, knowledge, skill level, sound clinical judgment, and KP guidelines.
- Accurately documents patient data, actions or interventions, responses, and plans for care/follow-up according to guidelines and/or standard practice.
- Collaborates to build strong, effective relationships with referrers and their teams and with partner agency care staff to assist in development and communication of plans for co-management of patients and their transition to the next care setting.
- Provide consultation and training to other members of the care team in the area of mental health, chemical dependency, and behavioral medicine.
- Provides crisis intervention services as needed; determines appropriateness of hospitalization; assesses patient-s potential for lethality.
- Minimum two (2) years post masters practice experience under appropriate supervision in applied Psychotherapy, Counseling, or Psychology or its equivalent.
- Master-s degree in social work, counseling, psychology or its equivalent.
License, Certification, Registration
- Colorado licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the State of Colorado.
- For in-patient assignments - applicants must possess qualifications to be credentialed at inpatient facility.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) and Taxonomy code required at time of hire.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker strongly preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) preferred, may be required depending on location of services.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care Careers
Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care Careers
Backed by a committed interdisciplinary team of health care professionals, you'll provide high-quality treatment for patients with behavioral health and/or bio-psychological concerns, including those in psychological crisis.
With the strength of our network at your fingertips, you'll be sure your patients receive prompt, appropriate referrals across our organization with no barriers to the continuity of care. Opportunities and specialty settings range from substance abuse to social work and autism to eating disorders.
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Case Managers
- Clinical Psychologists
- Clinical Social Workers
- Health Educators
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Psychiatric Social Workers
- Addiction Medicine/Chemical Dependency
- Chronic Pain Management
- Eating Disorders
- Employee Assistance
- Help Line/Psychiatric Call Center
- Home Health
- Medical Social Work
- Palliative Care
- Psychiatric Emergency Team (PET)
- Psychiatry (Adult, Adolescent & Child)
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!