Mammography Tech- 20 hrs Sat/Sun WA
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Perform screening and diagnostic procedures, using knowledge, skills and abilities required for age of patient served, to include: Routine, biopsy/special procedure examinations in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Image acquisition and processing. Assist patient/transport.
- File work. Reception/computer. Quality control functions and troubleshoot equipment. Physician/staff communication. Restocking supplies/cleaning. Participates in on-call or standby schedule as required. (These percentages are representative for this position in the REGION. Specific percentages may change depending on work location). Other duties (as assigned).
- Associate's degree in Radiologic Science or related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Current Oregon Board of Medical Imaging License OR Washington Department of Health License (OBMI/WA License) required upon hire/transfer in state where position is assigned.
- Registry: American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) required upon hire/transfer.
- Certification: Mammography (ARRT) required upon hire/transfer.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required within 30 days of hire/transfer
- Proof of continuing education.
- Demonstrates customer-focused service skills.
- Mandatory Infection Control education and training will occur on an annual basis.
- Knowledge and skills in Infection Control shall be evaluated annually on an oral or written basis per KPNW policy and/or requirements.
- Minimum one (1) year prior Mammography Tech work experience, preferably within the last three (3) years.
- Organizational skills, time management, prioritization, planning; attention to detail; problem solving, decision making, judgment; technical skills; initiative; communication, interpersonal skills, customer relations, organizational relations.
Saturday at Longview, Sunday at Salmon Creek.
$2500 Sign-on Bonus eligible position!