Addiction Medicine Counselor III
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum of two (2) years post graduate relevant supervised clinical experience in the field of chemical dependency treatment.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or other field related to behavioral health.
- Current and valid LMFT license issued by the State of California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- May consider LCSW, with a Master's Degree in Social Work, job code 16565, for this position.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Group experience necessary.
- Experience with adult necessary and adolescents preferred.
- Experience in Addictions preferred.
- May need to assess and treat adolescents.
- Current clinic hours are 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- Minimum of two evenings worked.
- Rotation on Saturdays may be expected; typical Saturday rotation is approximately once per month.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.