Support Starts With You
The backbone of our care team, you will greatly impact the work of our clinicians and physicians as well as improve our patients' experiences.
Administrative Resident - InternshipLocation: Los Angeles, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 878700 Date posted: 03/23/2020
A residency program is a period of structured, preceptor-directed, practical experience in the practice of health services administration after completion of graduate-level didactic course work, but prior to the conferring of a master's degree. A residency is usually, but not always, a requirement of the degree program. The college may confer a degree without the requirement of a residency, but will encourage the student to pursue a residency program voluntarily.
- A residency program is a period of structured, preceptor-directed, practical experience in the practice of health services administration after completion of graduate-level didactic course work, but prior to the conferring of a master's degree.
- A residency is usually, but not always, a requirement of the degree program.
- The college may confer a degree without the requirement of a residency, but will encourage the student to pursue a residency program voluntarily.
- Administrative Residents will receive unrepresented salaried employee benefits including the ETO program.
- Special Note: If the administrative resident is hired as an employee within six months of completing his/her residency program, accrued service credits as a resident will be applied to determine eligibility for employee benefits.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- This is a temporary position.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Clinical Support Careers
Clinical Support Careers
Supporting members and patients as vital members of our care delivery team, our patient care services professionals include our medical assistants, sterile processing technicians, surgical technicians, nursing assistants, and so much more.
There is a deep breadth of clinical support career options that allow medical professionals to deliver quality health care to our patients. These roles are critical, instrumental, and unique, with a variety of career settings (inpatient, outpatient, home care) and departments. Opportunities to develop oneself, grow professionally, and transfer to new roles/locations make these roles especially rewarding.
Discover the KP Difference
Visionary. Rewarding. Essential. These words describe the powerful work we do. Looking for more reasons to join our proud team? We've got ten compelling reasons right here!
Communication is vital to what we do every day. We value those who enhance our team with essential bilingual skills — allowing us to provide quality, inclusive care to everyone in our communities.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.