Assistant Director Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum three (3) years of clinical experience as a Physical or Occupational Therapist required.
- Minimum one (1) year of leadership experience required.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical (P.T.) or Occupational (O.T.) Therapy curriculum with a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree.
- Licensure to practice physical or occupational therapy by the State of California.
- Current BLS certification.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills.
- Experience in program development, staffing, budgeting, personnel coaching/counseling.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's degree in a related field preferred.
- Supporting Physical Medicine, Rehab, Pain Management and Spine Center with daily operations, projects