Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Lead Business Process/Data ConsultantLocation: Los Angeles, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 754983 Date posted: 12/20/2018
- Provides leadership and direction for the technical area in accordance with overall strategic direction of the unit.
- Serves as content expert of the technical area and provides technical assistance and advice.
- Provides leadership and expert consultation on the design, development and implementation of programs related to the area of expertise.
- Assists in management of databases and automation of systems, providing coordination between systems and vendor.
- Provides system oversight and training.
- Identifies sources, gathers and analyzes data relevant to processes.
- May review the work of others.
- May be responsible for defining data requirements and obtaining customer agreement and has responsibility for data management, reporting, analysis and documentation for activities and work flows.
- Participates in development and management of the department.
- Provides recommendation around operational improvement to policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and implements process alignment with operating strategies.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in technical area with demonstrated ability to determine key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from a multi-disciplinary perspective.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business administration, economics, healthcare administration, operations research, public health administration OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated ability to lead professionals through influence and collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Proven leadership skills in project management and consulting. Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness and results orientation.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the operations of Kaiser Permanente, health policy trends and any applicable regulations related to the responsible technical area.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum1 year of supervisory experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience training others.
- Must be able to read and communicate data outcomes to improve process gaps/performance.
- Experience with reporting/reporting analysis.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Jan 24, 2018
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 3 years)
The best benefits I've ever had, good pay, typically intelligent leaders. I'm proud of our CEO for speaking out against potential healthcare changes that would negatively impact Americans.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.