Education & Training
Employee Development Starts With You
Our employees depend on our education and training professionals to foster their growth and professional development — helping to ensure we continue providing world-class care.
Lifestyle Educator I-Per Diem (Bilingual)Location: Los Angeles, CA Job Number: 953708 Date posted: 06/04/2021
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Bachelor's degree, certification and/or four (4) years of experience in area of instruction or related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Knowledge of educational psychology, behavior change, adult learning theory, educational methodologies, and organization behavior.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and group facilitator/process skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Level I.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in education or counseling preferred.
- Previous teaching experience preferred.
- Computer literacy preferred.
- Experience in small and large group workshop facilitation
- Experience in Virtual facilitation of workshops
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Kinesiology background
- Exercise & Fitness consulting/demonstrating with large groups/virtual platforms
- Trained on CHL programs
- Must successfully pass or have passed the bilingual test (within the last 12 months), or be active in the QBS program.
- Start and end times vary: Mon-Sun Shifts.
- Phone outreach.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Education & Training Careers
Careers In Education & Training
Our education and training teams dedicate their attention to the ongoing development of our many health and business professionals to improve the overall performance of the organization. Work includes identifying training needs, designing learning strategies, defining instructional courses, and harboring an ongoing commitment to leadership development, organizational effectiveness, and instructional management.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.