Occupational Therapist - Per Diem Pediatric
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Responsible for the occupational therapy of patients under the direction and supervision of the Rehabilitation Services.
- Evaluates patients, interprets evaluation findings to determine the nature and extent of dysfunction.
- Establishes treatment goals and plans treatment to achieve established goals.
- Initiates discharge planning for occupational therapy.
- Implements the treatment program through direct treatment of the patient.
- May delegate a portion of the treatment program to the appropriate supportive personnel.
- Coordinates the treatment program with other health care personnel as appropriate.
- Provides advice and education to patient and family.
- Regularly assesses clinical signs and symptoms to determine effectiveness of treatment, progress of patient towards goals, the need for modifying goals and treatment.
- Discharges patient from occupational therapy when the patient has received maximum benefit from occupational therapy.
- Provides accurate, timely documentation of occupational therapy patient management.
- Demonstrates progress toward meeting the criteria for professional practice.
- Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy curriculum with a Bachelors or Masters degree with certification in occupational therapy or foreign-trained equivalent.
- National Provider Identifier required at hire
- Basic Life Support required at hire from American Heart Association
- Current CA Occupational Therapy License OR License eligibility letter prior to the first day of employment.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest