Respiratory Care Practitioner III
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- One (1) year of recent NICU experience within the past 12 months.
- Graduate of an approved 2 year Respiratory Care program accredited by the Respiratory Care Accrediting Board (RCAB) or Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) Registry Examination, (RRT).
- American Heart Association approved Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- Certification as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) by the State of California. Neonatal Resuscitation Provider Certification (NRP).
- Certified Pulmonary Function Technologist (CPFT) or Registered Pulmonary Function Technologist (RPFT) from the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) is required for any Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) working in the Pulmonary Function Laboratory (PFT).
- Functions at independent level in all areas of Medical/Surgical, Adult and Pediatric Intensive Care areas and Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU).
- Experience requirements may be waived or modified when an appropriate program or course is available and successfully completed for area of specialization
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification (PALS), Sugar & Safe Care-Temperature-Airway-Blood Pressure- Lab Work-Emotional Support. (S.T.A.B.L.E. Certification).
- Two (2) years recent experience in the Neonatal intensive Care Unit in the past 24 months.
- BLS and NRP required, PALS preferred
- This position is associated with an 8-hour night shift 10:30 PM to 07:00 AM
• This is a part time position, days and hours may vary