The Front Line of Patient Care
Our nurse professionals embody what it means to provide the best patient interactions possible. They also advance the art and science of nursing in a patient-centered, healing environment.
Sepsis Coordinator RNLocation: Los Angeles, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 764472 Date posted: 01/11/2019
- Identifies methods and approaches to reduce cost structures and maintain high quality of patient care.
- Provides expertise on subject matter addressed by project team.
- Works with leadership and staff to implement programs.
- Recommends project strategy, identifies best methods and processes, develops project planning, group process facilitation, training, and appropriate application of information technology.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and sponsors to define project charter, framework, vision, and deliverables.
- Ensures quality and effectiveness of research.
- Monitors and maintains timelines and budget.
- Contracts with and manages work of internal/external consultants.
- Coordinates all internal and external communication, represents the project to internal and external group.
- Ensures the development of an effective implementation plan and facilitates the execution of this plan.
This is a Repost of 740478.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in management and/or project management/operational planning.
- BSN or bachelor's degree in related field (such as management, organization development, health services administration) required.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current California RN license required.
- Specific subject matter expertise in health care operations, care delivery and clinical processes.
- Demonstrated ability to conceive, plan and manage team-based projects.
- Knowledge of health care industry strategic business issues, with an understanding of KP, it's operations, social and legal environment.
- Knowledge of Nurse Practice Act, TJC, and other local, state, and federal regulations.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Experience with Kaiser Permanente preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Nursing & Physician Assistant Careers
Through professional practice and leadership, nurses at Kaiser Permanente continually advance the art and science of nursing. But we recognize that what we do is more than clinical practice. We believe that every interaction — whether it is with a patient, a colleague, a physician, or anyone else — has the potential to be extraordinary. And we find that approaching our daily routine with this in mind gives each and every action new meaning and allows us to focus on the moment, empowering us to deliver expert care.
No matter where you are in your nursing career, the size and scope of our organization means you have the resources, technology, tools, and support you need to make a lasting impact.
Physician Assistant Careers
Physician assistants play a powerful and important role in delivering high-quality, informative care. Working directly with patients, their families, colleagues, and supervising physicians, they are vital in defining the overall care experience.
Being a physician assistant at Kaiser Permanente is centered on promoting a healing environment — one that maintains a caring, comforting practice while honoring the unity of the whole patient: mind, body, and spirit.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.