Computerized Tomography Technologist - ($4,000 Incentive)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as a CT Technologist or registry eligible ARRT advanced certification in CT required; however, for new hires in classification, certification must be obtained w/in twelve (12) months of hire.
- Minimum two (2) years of recent experience as a Radiological technologist w/ ARRT required.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Graduate of a certified/accredited ARRT program required.
- Specialized training in computerized tomography required.
- Licensed in appropriate jurisdiction required.
- Certification by American Registry of Radiologic Technology required.
- ARRT advanced certification in CT required or w/in 12 months of employment for new hires.
- US-BLS certification required.
- Venipuncture competency checks off or must acquire competency check off w/in three (3) months of hire.
- Current on CEUs w/ ARRT required.
- Required to stand, push, pull & lift patients.
- Position requires ability to concentrate on fine detail w/ constant interruption & attend to tasks for 20 to 45 minutes at a time.
- Must be able to adjust routine to accommodate patient or department w/out affecting departmental flow.
- In order to work effectively w/ patients, must have effective interpersonal skills & be able to stand, walk, bend, lift at least 50 pounds, hear, speak, & see.
- May be required to lift objects heavier then 50 pounds, perform difficult manipulative skills & h&-eye coordination skills, walk & stand for prolonged periods, see objects closely & hear normal sounds w/ some background noises.
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software.
- Knowledge of customer focused service requirements of the organization.
- Ability to communicate pleasantly & effectively w/ members & coworkers.
- Demonstrates good oral & written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.