CT Technologist SH-OC
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum two (2) years of recent experience as a Radiological technologist with ARRT required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as a CT Technologist or registry eligible ARRT advanced certification in CT required; however, for new hires in classification, certification must be obtained within twelve (12) months of hire.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- Graduate of a certified/accredited ARRT program required.
- Specialized training in computerized tomography required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Certification by American Registry of Radiologic Technology required.
- ARRT advanced certification in CT required or within twelve (12) months of employment for new hires.
- Licensed in appropriate jurisdiction required.
- BLS certification required.
- Current on CEUs with ARRT required.
- Venipuncture competency checks off or must acquire competency check off within three (3) months of hire.
- Required to stand, push, pull and lift patients.
- Position requires ability to concentrate on fine detail with constant interruption and attend to tasks for 20 to 45 minutes at a time.
- Must be able to adjust routine to accommodate patient or department without affecting departmental flow.
- In order to work effectively with patients, must have effective interpersonal skills and be able to stand, walk, bend, lift at least 50 pounds, hear, speak, and see.
- May be required to lift objects heavier then 50 pounds, perform difficult manipulative skills and hand-eye coordination skills, walk and stand for prolonged periods, see objects closely and hear normal sounds with some background noises.
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software.
- Knowledge of customer focused service requirements of the organization.
- Ability to communicate pleasantly and effectively with members and coworkers.
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.