Realize the Potential Inside You
Work one-on-one with patients, family members, physicians, clinicians, and specialists to play an active role in the diagnostic and care delivery process. Leveraging the power of the latest technologies and advancements, you'll be supported and encouraged to realize your potential.
Mammography TechnologistLocation: Lutherville, MD Additional Locations:
Annapolis Medical Office 888 Bestgate Rd. Ste. 10, 888 Bestgate Rd. Ste. 102., Annapolis,Maryland, 21401
Columbia Gateway Medical Center 7070 Samuel Morse, 7070 Samuel Morse Dr., Columbia,Maryland, 21046
White Marsh Medical Center 4920 Campbell Blvd., 4920 Campbell Blvd., White Marsh,Maryland, 21236
Woodlawn Medical Center 7141 Security Blvd., 7141 Security Blvd., Baltimore,Maryland, 21244
South Baltimore Medical Office 1701 Twin Springs R, 1701 Twin Springs Rd., Halethorpe,Maryland, 21227
Baltimore Harbor Medical Offices, 815 E. Pratt St., Baltimore,Maryland, 21298
North Arundel Medical Center, 7670 Quarterfield Rd., Glen Burnie,Maryland, 21061
Abingdon Medical Center, 3400 Box Hill Corporate Dr., Abingdon,Maryland, 21009 Job Number: 737953 Date posted: 10/19/2018
- Greets patient and explains mammographic procedure to patient.
- Reviews patient's medical history prior to performing mammographic procedure and confirms that patient has signed a contrast media consent form if needed.
- Takes x-ray exposures of patient following protocol for intensity of radiation and time of exposure.
- Processes film and inspects images to confirm that images meet requirements of radiologist.
- Maintains equipment and examination room, stores film, and keeps inventory of related supplies.
- Prepares patient files showing such information as patient's name, date of x-ray, referring physician, and number of exposures.
- Prepares and submits reports as by state and federal regulations.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Imaging & Radiology Careers
Imaging & Radiology Careers
Do the best work of your career as you collaborate with colleagues and participate in continued learning and professional achievement opportunities. With a range of specialty areas in which to focus — from mammography to MRI, cardiac cath lab to ultrasound — and a variety of different scheduling options, there is plenty of room for you to grow — from technologist, to manager, and beyond — in our supportive environment.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.