Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Provides pre-and post- testing support for genetic testing. Collect appropriate clinical and family information from clients necessary for scheduling of appropriate tests, proper interpretation of test results and preparation of final reports.
- Counsels patients regarding prenatal genetic testing including amniocentesis, Chorionic villus sampling
- This position will cover MAS region: NOVA, DCSM & BALT.
- This position is currently remote.
- Masters degree in human genetics or genetic counseling from the American Board of Genetics Counseling (ABGC) accredited training program required.
- Genetic Counselor Certificate within 36 months of hire
- National Provider Identifier required at hire
- Three (3) years of experience as a genetic counselor.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.