Opthalmic Photographer - ON CALL
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Operates an ophthalmic fundus camera (e.g., Zeiss Fundus Flash III) to photograph portions of the eye, such as anterior segment, the ocular adnexa & the ocular fundus
- Explain test procedures & purpose
- Monitor & evaluate test readings during procedures
- Perform fluorescing angiography & ultrasound diagnostic procedures
- Prepare exam results for interpretation by physician
- Consult w/ physician concerning test results & alert physicians to positive test results or test abnormalities
- Fill request for equipment & supplies
- Assume other activities & responsibilities from time to time as directed
Pay Grade: 26
- One (1) year of experience as an ophthalmic photographer is required
- Certification by the Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel on Ophthalmology preferred
Harbor/MacArthur Medical Offices, 3401 S. Harbor Blvd., Santa Ana,California, 92704
La Palma Medical Offices, 5 Centerpointe Dr., La Palma,California, 90623
Yorba Linda Medical Offices, 22550 Savi Ranch Pkwy., Yorba Linda,California, 92887
Tustin Ranch Medical Offices, 2521 Michelle Dr., Tustin,California, 92780 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 1 Shift: Day Working Hours Start: 9:30 AM Working Hours End: 6:00 PM Job Schedule: Call-in/On-Call Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: B01|SEIU|Local 399 Job Level: Individual Contributor Department: Ophthalmology Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.