Licensed Nurses & Physician Assistants
The Front Line of Patient Care
Our nurse professionals embody what it means to provide the best patient interactions possible. They also advance the art and science of nursing in a patient-centered, healing environment.
CRNA Exempt - Anesthesiology - ModestoLocation: Modesto, CA Job Number: 903343 Date posted: 09/09/2020
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program.
- Graduate of an accredited school of anesthesia.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Current California RN License required by date of hire.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist and registered in the State of California by date of hire.
- BLS required.
- ACLS required
- Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date.
- Demonstrated understanding of all regulatory requirements and legal consequences of anesthesia care.
- Proven ability to exercise professional prerogatives based on sound clinical judgment.
- Demonstrated track record of following the precautionary and preventive measures in giving patient care.
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and have proven communications and listening skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in interpersonal relations, customer service, adaptability and change management.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Must be eligible for Medicare/Medi-Cal enrollment. Medicare enrollment requires current certification by one of the following organizations: Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists or the Council on Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Stockton Medical Offices 7373 West Ln., 7373 West Ln., Stockton,California, 95210 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Variable Workdays: Mon - Sun Working Hours Start: Variable Working Hours End: Variable Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt Job Level: Individual Contributor Job Category: Nursing Licensed Specialty: Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Department: Anesthesiology Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Nursing & Physician Assistant Careers
Through professional practice and leadership, nurses at Kaiser Permanente continually advance the art and science of nursing. But we recognize that what we do is more than clinical practice. We believe that every interaction — whether it is with a patient, a colleague, a physician, or anyone else — has the potential to be extraordinary. And we find that approaching our daily routine with this in mind gives each and every action new meaning and allows us to focus on the moment, empowering us to deliver expert care.
No matter where you are in your nursing career, the size and scope of our organization means you have the resources, technology, tools, and support you need to make a lasting impact.
Physician Assistant Careers
Physician assistants play a powerful and important role in delivering high-quality, informative care. Working directly with patients, their families, colleagues, and supervising physicians, they are vital in defining the overall care experience.
Being a physician assistant at Kaiser Permanente is centered on promoting a healing environment — one that maintains a caring, comforting practice while honoring the unity of the whole patient: mind, body, and spirit.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!