Speech Therapist I Short Hour- Inpatient
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Under supervision, provides diagnosis and treatment of communication disorders. Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local requirements.
UNAC/UHCP (United Nurses Association of California/Union of Health Care Professionals) is the collective bargaining representative of Rehab Services positions in Northern California effective 9/26/2021.
- Evaluates and treats communication and swallowing disorders for both adult and pediatric populations.
- Administers diagnostic tests and implements individualized treatments.
- Advises physician and patient of disorders and develops treatment schedule.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local regulations. Implements and maintains department policies and procedures.
- Identifies opportunities for new or enhanced services or levels of patient care.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis.
- At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status.
- Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Completion of a Speech Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) Internship required.
- Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Speech-Language Pathologist License (California)
- Basic Life Support required at hire
- National Provider Identifier
- Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology Certificate
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local requirements.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest