Speech Therapist II- Pediatric Outpatient
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Provides diagnosis and treatment of communication disorders for more complex cases. Ensures compliance with standards and regulatory requirements. Oversees work of entry-level staff and supports community programs.
UNAC/UHCP (United Nurses Association of California/Union of Health Care Professionals) is the collective bargaining representative of Rehab Services positions in Northern California effective 9/26/2021.
- Evaluates and administers diagnostic tests and provides individualized treatment to adults and children for a variety of communication disorders, voice and swallowing impairment, and neurological defects. Advises physicians and member/caregiver of test results.
- Collaborates with physician as treatment plan changes. Provides training for more junior therapists. Participates in developing inservice programs for staff development. Monitors the work of contract therapists and the treatment of patients in non-Kaiser facilities. Serves as a consultant on interdisciplinary teams.
- Develops, implements, and maintains department policies and procedures. Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local requirement. Identifies and recommends opportunities to contain costs and improve services. Assists with community programs.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Minimum two (2) years of previous experience as a Speech Therapist.
- Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Speech-Language Pathologist License (California)
- Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology Certificate
- National Provider Identifier
- Basic Life Support required at hire
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local requirements.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest